27 Jul 2014

Rimmel Scandaleyes Thick & Thin Eyeliner



You know when you think, hmm I'll give this a go, bash it in the basket and don't really think about it? Well, I did that with this and I'm glad I did.

I'm a great fan of Rimmel eyeliner anyway so I expected this to live up to it's predecessors. The first day, it did. The second day, it sort of did. The third day, just no.

As with all felt tip liners that I've used, despite taking extra care over putting the lid securely on, standing it up with the nib face down, etc. No luck. It started applying really faintly, the nib wasn't as fine as it was to start and it began to drag my lid.

I understand that over time, these things are inevitable, but after two uses?!

I'll be giving it a few more tries, but I think this might end up at the bottom of my makeup bag fairly fast.

I'm a loyal user of liquid liner, so this just proves that I'm using the right, blacker than black, lid liner. Go me!

1 comment: