1 Jan 2014

Sanctuary Hand & Cuticle Scrub

I was given this amongst the many Sanctuary things I was gifted over Christmas. I'll be featuring the rest of them over the next several weeks and hopefully 2014 will be a good year for this blog.


Packaging: 4/5
I do like the simplicity of the front. The white and orange, distinct to Sanctuary, looks superb for a cleansing product. However, I really dislike the amount of writing. The 'blurb' on the back carries on for a third of the product and doesn't really tell me anything I don't know. The actual directions are split into two which is, again, unnecessary although I suppose handy.

Scent: 4/5
This is a lovely smelling product, but it's nothing special.

Durability/Performance: 3/5
As I use Swarfaega almost every day on my hands anyway, this product is pretty average in comparison. I didn't find that it made my cuticles any softer or that my dry skin was made 'smoother' although maybe if I didn't use Swarfaega then it might have made more difference.

Texture: 5/5
For a scrub, this is very scrubby. The product to scrub particle ratio is super for it's purpose and I can't really fault that.

Overall: 3/5
I personally wouldn't repurchase and I'll probably use it only for the intermediary time between finishing and buying another Swarfaega. I don't think it's particularly useful, although maybe if you're going away it could be a good addition to the travel bag.

In total: 19/25

No comments:

Post a Comment