8 Jan 2014

Sanctuary Hand Cream


Packaging: 4/5
Like all the other Sanctuary products this is a clean, streamlined package that works well with the product inside of it. As before though, there's a lot of whittering on the back that I don't really like.

Scent: 5/5
This is quite a potent smelling creation! I really like the smell as it's stronger than the scrub and it lingers longer.

Durability/performance: 4/5
It's quite a weak formula compared to what I'm used to using on my chapped hands, but it's a really nourishing mix and I can feel it working to soften my hands instantly. However, it doesn't last particularly long during the day so I'd recommend it for using after a manicure or when your hands need a little lift.

Texture: 3/5
As I said, it's a weak, watery solution, but good for those who might not suffer with the cracks that I have.

Overall: 3/5
I wouldn't necessarily reach for it over other moisturisers I have, but it's a good addition to my rather large collection. You can find the travel size for £3 at Boots here.

In total: 19/25

1 comment:

  1. I always worry that scented hand creams are going to make my chapped hands sting!! I love Sanctuary though!

    ReplyDelete