17 Jul 2013

Volume 3: Beautiful Volume Volumising Mousse

I bought this alongside the shampoo a couple of months ago. It's lasted well and I use it almost daily.


Packaging: 4/5
I love this little bottle. It's perfectly formed. I only wish it could be a little bit bigger!

Scent: 4/5
I don't really think this has a smell, and I sort of think it should considering the shampoo smells really nice and the conditioner also smelt good. Having said that maybe the smellessness is a good thing - letting the shampoo smell lovely instead of covering it over.

Performance: 3/5
I noticed that after using it my hair did have a bit of a boost, but it didn't last all that long. I used it once through the length of hair (instead of concentrating just at the roots) and my hair stayed curly and bouncy all day so I suppose it depends on how you use it. The bottle would have to be a lot bigger for me to be able to use it like that regularly though and that's why I've knocked a couple of marks off.

Texture: 5/5
I like this mousse a lot. I compared it to those I used when I was younger and it seems mousse's have improved dramatically since then. It doesn't make my hair crunchy and it's easy to spread where I want it.

Overall: 4/5
I like this product and use it a lot, however I would have liked it if it lasted in my hair longer and I could buy it in a bigger bottle.

Total: 20/25

No comments:

Post a Comment