11 Apr 2013

Dr Organic Virgin Coconut Oil Hand & Nail Cream

I got a lovely surprise the other day when I collected this from the Post Office. I'm a great fan of coconut smelling products, it reminds me of summer and holidays.





Packaging: 4/5
I like the box this cream comes in, but it seems a little superfluous when the tube itself has all the information I need on it. The colours and font are easy to read and understand so 4 out of 5.

Scent: 5/5
This is a coconut product and it smells divine! The smell lingers only a little while, which I like because  it doesn't overpower my perfume/body spray.

Texture: 4/5
I included a picture of this product because this is the type of consistency I look for in a hand cream - smooth, thick and almost like butter. I knocked a point off because it's a little too much like butter on the greasy side of things. On the backs of my hands this is wonderful, but on my palms I can't stand it. Far too greasy to get on with daily tasks for  5 - 10 minutes after applying.

Durability/performance: 4/5
After I apply this my hands feel delicious. I love the feeling (backs of hand only). This cream is super moisturising and I can feel the benefit of applying it for hours after. This has taken a secure place in my handbag since receiving it.

Overall: 5/5
Because this has made it to my handbag and resided in there for a few weeks now, I give this a 5. I like the texture on my dry hands and I like how the smell lingers for a short time, but the feeling of the product continues to moisturise for a reasonable period of time. I haven't really got anything bad to say about this product!

In total: 23/25

No comments:

Post a Comment