30 Jan 2012

Clinique 7 day scrub clean

I've been using this about once or twice a week alongside the Clinique Foaming Cleanser. Both compliment each other really well and I'd recommend buying both products if you want a skin boost.



I really like the packaging of these Clinique products, the green and the simple informative writing really appeals to me and I believe that for a cleansing product, a simple approach is always the best way when it comes to packaging.

The little blurb says it's for use within the Clinique 3 step system and I don't have the three steps so just note that I can't comment on that system. On it's own however, and with the cleanser, it works incredibly well.



Consistency wise, when I first squeezed a little bit out there didn't seem to be any bits in it so I seriously doubted it scrub-ability. Once I'd applied it to my face there definately is bits in it and they work amazingly well at scrubbing off any dirt and cleaning out pores. I don't think I'd use this every day because my skin is quite sensitive to srubbing, however for a quick pick-me-up or every so often thorough clean this is the product I'd reach for. As you can see in the second photo there, the product is quite thick, however it spreads really well and only a little amount is needed for a good wash (which means it's lasting really well).

There's no fragrance whatsoever, and it's hypoallergenic which is always a bonus!

My grandma bought me this product, but Boots have it on their website at £17.50 for 100ml. I think this is a bit steep, but it's a really good product, it's Clinique and it does exactly what it's meant to do so spending less than £20 on something that makes your skin perfectly clean, soft and almost glow-y is almost a bargain. Have any of your tried this product before? x

2 comments:

  1. I've never tried this but it sounds great, i need a good facial scrub as i have acne prone skin! And yes a big plus that its fragrance free!
    Great review :-D
    http://jodie-melissa.blogspot.com/
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete