2 May 2010

Virtual makeup

This has to be the funniest thing I've seen in a long while.

We went into Boots to get me some more cotton buds (because I'm rubbish at applying liquid eyeliner) and we saw this camera and touch screen thing on the 17 stall thing. So Olie had a go. Basically, if you want to see what a product will look like on yourself, you scan the product from the 17 shelves on a little scanner below the screen and it applies it to the photo it takes of your face. We went a little mad with the amount of products applied to Olie's face. And I have to say Olie doesn't actually have such a pronounced cupids bow like that, but gosh, doesn't he look amazing (!)

Has anyone else tried this? It was so funny :)

x

6 comments:

  1. hehehehe :D
    www.fallingformakeup@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol It looks pretty funny.. And now I wanna do the same on my fella!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my god.. that looks so funny! Wish they had once of these in my local Boots, I'd definitely try it out on the bf if i did! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. =D=D=D=D
    funnyyy


    senawantsmorefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg, that's awesome, I wish all cosmetics stores had this type of technology!

    makeuponmind.blogspot

    xox Laura Beth

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! What great technology! We don't have anything like that in the US yet :(

    Thanks for sharing!

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete