13 Apr 2010

No7 Extreme Length mascara

It has been far too long since I posted a proper review on here so today I'm going to make this right!

My eyes have ben going into overdrive with their wateringness/leaking and I thought it might be to do with my change of mascara because I've been using the Clinique High Impact Curling mascara religiously for the past week or so. Soooo I'm using the No7 Extreme Length mascara because it's hypoallergenic. I have to say, I didn't really give this a chance when I first got it, but it does lengthen my lashes quite considerably and separates them really well.
I have one problem with this as it doesn't thicken the lashes which makes mine look a bit sparse, but then it doesn't claim to thicken so I can't really complain too much. At the moment my eyes are still watering a bit (goddamn) but they've settled quite a bit so I'm hoping they'll stop by the end of the day.

I have to comment on the wand as it's pretty huge, but it does the trick as it applies evenly without any clumps or leaving random bits on the tips of my lashes.

I would recommend this product for length and for an even application as it really works! Hope none of you are suffering with watering eyes, and are enjoying this nice weather :)

x

3 comments:

  1. I really like this mascara! I suffer on and off from watery eyes and I can't remember which blog it was on but it was a post about how Soap and Glory Supereyes eye cream helps stop eyes running! I tried it and it seems to work for me! Hurrah!

    May
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like it, got it and it smelt like fish :/ and constantly made my eyes itch, the brush was too big and I kept getting mascara on my eye lid, but it made my non existent eyelashes soooo long. Shame :( x

    ReplyDelete
  3. @May I might give that Soap and Glory a try because my eyes are driving me crazy! Thank you for recommending it!

    @Gem Gem I too have the problem of the wand being really big, but I'm trying to perserveer as I like the length it gives :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete