3 Apr 2010

Face of Today... or last night

Today I'm re-dying my hair so I have a little bit of time on my hands. I've used up practically all of the No7 Cleansing Balm, so I've used the Clinique cleanser around my hairline. It works fantastically well and I haven't had any reaction (although I haven't washed it off yet). Fingers crossed I won't have a rash later on.

I took some photos of my makeup from yesterday and I've posted it on my other blog here.

Go have a look and tell me what you think :)

I'm going back to Yorkshire straight after work so I won't have time later to post anything interesting. I'm taking my Mac so I'll be able to update tomorrow. Hope you enjoy your weekends and Happy Easter to you all :)

x

2 comments:

  1. I have blogged about your blog as one of my favourites here:

    http://bamboozlebeautyblog.blogspot.com/2010/04/poll-results.html

    check it out :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I gave your blog an award...Congrats! :)

    http://leauderose.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete