30 Apr 2010

Botanics Henna and Horse Chestnut Conditioning Hair Mask

I got this from Boots in my haul like two posts down v v v so have a little look then read this awesome review.

I have never used a hair mask before and so I was a bit dubious about whether it would pull my hair down lank or make it look incredibly greasy. But nevertheless, I tried it and I was really delighted with the results.

I washed my hair as usual with the Botanics Red shampoo and then slapped this on so my hair was balanced on top of my head. It said to leave it on for 5 minutes so I shaved my legs and exfoliated and just fannyed about a bit then I washed off.

When you first slap it on it is just like a conditioner quite silky and thick however when you wash it off, although it's conditioned your whole head of hair it seems to find the places the hair really needs a drink and give it one. And where it doesn't need a drink, it just makes the hair incredibly soft and light.

I will mention the smell and I have to say, I think I'm getting used to the henna smell because I quite like it and I like getting whiffs of it throughout the day. It's a really clean smell, but natural at the same time so it doesn't gag you with perfume or anything like that.

I was worried that it would make my roots go really greasy bcause over the period of a day my hair gets quite dirty (god knows how), however using this seems to have either combatted the grease and if I wanted I could maaaaybe go outside without washing my hair the next day. I don't think I would though, but if you wanted to, you could.

I am really impressed with this product. It cost me £1.99 for 350ml and has 5 star reviews on the Boots website. Check them out here.

My hair is soft, silky, light, easy to style, stronger, less frizzy and feels so much better. My colour is looking vibrant and people have commented on how good it looks. I would definately repurchase and I would definately recommend it.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment