21 Mar 2010

Tig, Tag.

Yay! I got a blog award! Thank you Alice! Check out her blog ECILA here. I love her 'Ins and outs' posts :)



Guidelines

1. Thank the person who nominated you
2. Copy the award and place it on your blog
3. Link to the person who nominated you
4. Tell seven things about yourself
5. Nominate seven bloggers, if you choose
6. Post links to the seven blogs if you do choose to nominate others

Seven Things About Myself
1. I love driving, but have immense road rage.

(Source)

2. I really enjoy crochet and knitting although I'll admit I'm not very good at either.

(Source)

3. Festivals. I've been to Leeds festival three times and Download once. I really want to go to Bestival his year because it's on the Isle of Wight and I've never been there before.


4. I absolutely love the Secret Diary of a Call Girl series.

(Source)

5. Me and my boyfriend, Olie have been together for three years and two months on Tuesday.


6. I have incredibly think skin and rarely get offended.

(Source)

7. I love vintage furniture and vintage clothes.

(Source)

People I tag
Jemma
Katy
Caz
Peonies and lilies
May
Hannah
Makeup Kitten

Have a quick peek, I'm sure you'll love them all!

x

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the tag!

    Nice facts! You and your bf look cute together :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for this doll!
    I'll get this on my blog soon!

    May
    xxx

    ReplyDelete