27 Mar 2010

Nails



This is my small, but very well used collection of nail polishes.



Barry M (Mint Green)
17 Lasting Fix (Orange Soda)
Natural Collection (Peach Manicure)
Rimmel Lasting Finish (Black Cab)
Rimmel Lycra pro (Orange Bliss)

I still despise the Mint Green. I might just have got a dodgy one, but I cannot be bothered to wait a million hours for it to dry when I can get an equally cheap brand to dry and have applied a second coat in the same time frame.

My favourite of all time has to be the Lycra Pro. It dries FAST and doesn't need another coat. Perfect for when you're like me and can't be bothered orrr if you need to be out the door in 5 seconds. Does cost a tad more though, but it's so worth it.

2 comments:

  1. nice blog HONEY! :D I LIKE IT!!!

    Follow my blog and I follow your blog:O)

    i`m happy if you follow me toooo with bloglovin ;)

    KISS ;*)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's such a shame about the Mint one, it;s such a gorgeous colour. Reminds me of this bag I saw on Boohoo:
    http://www.boohoo.com/FashionClothing/index.php?id=AZZ85788&code=AZZ85788-102-35&size=ONE+SIZE&color=AQUA

    ReplyDelete