5 Mar 2010

Tagged!

I got tagged! Thankyou Caz! I'm so chuffed - sad, but true. Check out her blog if you don't already follow her.

1. What can't you leave the house without?
My phone, mascara, my umbrella

2. Favourite makeup brand.
Maybelline and No7. Both really quality. Clinique is amazing as well.

3. Favourite flower?
Lilies

4. Favourite clothing store?
Ark/topshop

5. Favourite perfume?
Chanel coco mademoiselle

6. Heels or flats?
I'm a dedicated flats girl during the day, but heels are a must for the evening.

7. Do you make good grades?
I usually get safe Bs and Cs. I'd be estatic if I ever got an A.

8. Favourite colours?
Green is my favourite colour, but I wear a lot of grey.

9. Do you drink energy drinks?
I do love a vodka and red bull haha

10. Do you drink juice?
Tropicana FTW

11. Do you like swimming?
I used to go swimming every week, but I haven't swam in about 2 years.

12. Do you eat fries with a fork?
Fingers!

13. Favourite moisturiser?
I use the Boot Botanics anti-aging day cream

14. Do you want to get married?
Eventually

15. Do you get mad easy?
Yes! Very.

16. Are you into ghost hunting?
No

17. Any phobias?
Spiders freak me out, but I have a real phobia of people coming round my house when I'm not expecting them to.

18. Do you bite your nails?
Yes :(

19. Have you ever had a near death experience?
Nope. Unless you count morons not looking where they're driving.

20. Do you drink coffee?
No, I love my tea.

So I'm tagging:

Lorraine
Alice
Jess
Another Jess
Frances

No comments:

Post a Comment