3 Mar 2010

Boots Conditioning Nail Polish Remover

Todays review is on some of Boots Conditioning Nail Polish Remover and a little update on my hair.

Firstly my hair. It's dulled down so much! I'm going to re-dye tomorrow evening It's still ginger, but it's more my normal colour with a slight tinge, which I don't really want.

I will post before and after pictures so you can see how much it's faded.


(Source)

Onwards now to the nail polish remover. I just thought of this because I need to remove some polish I put on the other day, I got some sly looks thrown at me today at work.

This is the boots expert conditioning version of many versions available at Boots. I chose this one because, as I said in a previous post, I bite my nails and I thought I'd need something to help them along. It removes any polish on my nails in seconds, literally seconds. A few rubs across my nail and they're clean AND they smell of oranges :)

How cool is that?!

They taste RANK after so I don't chew them and because it smells so nice, I'm loathed to wash my hands after so it puts me off biting for a good while. I adore this stuff and for £1.25 it's a complete bargain.

No comments:

Post a Comment