18 Mar 2010

Bit of everything

I've looked a few mirrors today and I have to say that the redness solution seems to be working. It's definately noticeable as I'm applying it.

I said I'd try to make a tutorial for my headband but I found a crocheted headband tutorial which I was really impressed with so go check it out! Lots of pictures to help you out :)

I used the Dramatically Different (Difference? I haven't got the bottle with me so I can't remember) Moisturizer and I have to say I really liked it. It smelt so fresh and clean I really really liked it. The only problem was that I couldn't gt much product out of the bottle/pot as it's square and I can't squeeze it. Really odd. But what product I did get out I was quite impressed with. Having only used it once, I'll keep you up to date with whether there's any bad things, or whether it's aaaaall gooooood.

I don't know if it's the redness solutions or what, but I'm having a bit of a problem with spots atm. It's horrible because I pick at them all the time! And with not biting my nails either, it's even worse! Arrrgh!

I'm going to get out the foaming cleanser later and properly scrub my face. If anyone has some great spot solutions all suggestions will be greatly appreciated xx

1 comment:

  1. I pick at my spots constantly, I'm terrible :( xx

    ReplyDelete