24 Mar 2010

Benefit Lip Plump

As I said in my last post, I don't have anything new to share with you in particular.

I'm currently testing Clinique Foaming Cleanser and No7 Cleansing Balm. So far the Clinique has aggravated my face into looking as if I have a massive rash, but I'm hoping it will settle down.

I'll update you on this probably tomorrow night after I've used them a few more times :)



(Source)

A quick review of a little product I've come to adore: Lip Plump from the Realness of Concealness kit by Benefit. At first I thought it was really rubbish because it doesn't plump my lips AT ALL. However, it makes an excellent base for lipstick. I just thought I'd share this little gem with you as I used it again the other night and was suitably impressed.

Anyways Uni beckons, talk soon!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment