18 Feb 2010

Daily Makeup

Today I'm going to tell you what makeup I wear on a daily basis and why. I know quite a few people have blogged about their daily routines and so on so I thought I'd jump on the bandwagon.

Skincare wise I only use two products on a regular basis and those are:

St Ives Elements Olive Oil Scrub
Boots Botanics Anti-wrinkle Firming Day Cream SPF15

Makeup
Benefit Boi-ing (2) and Benefit lemon-Aid from the Realness of Concealness kit
Clinique Superfit Foundation (bare)
Boots Natural Collection Loose Powder (Warm Translucent)
Benefit Instant Brow Pencil
Maybelline Great Lash Mascara AND Maybelline the Colossal Volum' Express Mascara
George Bronzer (No1 Radiant)
Dark Grey from the Boots No7 Smoky Eyes OR Rimmel Exaggerate Eye Liner (Black)

This is what I generally wear, give or take some things depending on time or what the weather is like. For a review on the Realness of Concealness Kit and the Instant Brow Pencil, both by benefit, check this out.

I like mixing expensive products with cheap ones, saves A LOT of money and also saves the humiliation of looking hideous scurrying up to the counter assistants who look far too gorgeous.

On other days when I have 'ugly' days I wear a more covering foundation - Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse (021 Nude), which I find is really good at covering ANY blemish although it rubs off off everything that touches your face, including your fingers if your choose to use them to apply the foundation. So use a brush!

Despite this I love all the products I use and that's the main reason I use them.

No comments:

Post a Comment